We have outlined several steps below to help you troubleshoot the issue. Please try each step as described, and if after all the steps have not resolved the issue, contact Safetrust support staff and notify them you have gone through the diagnosis steps and are still encountering the issue.
- Has your configuration been working in the past and what you are encountering is a new behavior?
- Confirm that you have Bluetooth enabled and the Safetrust Wallet running.
- Check the Wallet menu to ensure you have the correct Virtual Credential synced to your mobile device. (For the USB Sabre, these must be NIST 800-73 type credentials)
- Confirm that you have a SABRE USB installed in your computer.
- Remove the SABRE USB and reinstall it into the USB slot.
- Determine whether this occurrence is isolated to you or whether others are also experiencing the same issue.
- If permitted, check in Device Manager (or equivalent) to confirm whether the SABRE USB is registered as a CCID Smartcard Reader.
- If available, test your mobile device with another SABRE USB, preferably on a different computer.