There are many ways to diagnose a problem and we recommend you follow some basic steps before contacting our Support Team for assistance, as this will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes our people to resolve your problem, getting you underway much sooner.
- Has your configuration been working in the past and is this a new problem?
- Confirm that you have bluetooth enabled and the Safetrust Wallet running.
- Check the Wallet menu to ensure you have the correct Virtual Credential synced to your mobile device. (For the USB Sabre, these must be NIST 800-73 type credentials)
- Confirm that you have a SABRE USB installed in your computer.
- Remove the SABRE USB and reinstall it into the USB slot.
- Determine whether this problem is isolated to you or whether others are experiencing the same issue.
- If permitted, check in Device Manager (or equivalent) to confirm whether the SABRE USB is registered as a CCID Smartcard Reader.
- If available, test your mobile device with another SABRE USB, preferably on a different computer.
- If the suggestions above have not helped isolate or resolve your problem, please contact Safetrust Support for immediate assistance.