There are many ways to diagnose a problem and we recommend you follow some basic steps before contacting our Support Team for assistance, as this will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes our people to resolve your problem, getting you underway much sooner.
- Has your configuration been working in the past and is this a new problem?
- Confirm that you have bluetooth enabled and the Safetrust Wallet running.
- Check the Wallet menu to ensure you have the correct Virtual Credential synced to your mobile device.
- Determine whether this problem is isolated to you or whether others are unable to open the door.
- If the problem involves all users, confirm whether the door reader has power. (Is there a light on the reader? Does it still function with a physical access card?)
- Have a user with the Admin or Installer Role, confirm whether they can see the SABRE DECAL from the Admin Installer tab in the Safetrust Wallet.
- If the SABRE DECAL is viewable from the Admin Installer, confirm you have the latest firmware installed.
- If the suggestions above have not helped isolate or resolve your problem, please contact Safetrust Support for immediate assistance.